I can provide information on some of the common tools that are used to remove car tires:
- Lug wrench: A lug wrench, also known as a tire iron, is a tool used to loosen and tighten lug nuts on car wheels. It usually has a square head and a long handle, and can be used with different sized sockets.
- Jack: A jack is a device used to lift a car off the ground to remove the tire. There are different types of jacks, such as hydraulic jacks and scissor jacks, but they all work by using mechanical force to lift the car.
- Tire iron: A tire iron, also known as a pry bar or tire lever, is a tool used to remove the tire from the wheel rim. It is typically made of metal and has a curved shape to help pry the tire off the rim.
- Bead breaker: A bead breaker is a specialized tool used to break the seal between the tire and the rim. It is commonly used when changing a tire on a large commercial vehicle or tractor.
- Tire changer: A tire changer is a machine used to remove and install tires from the rim. It is commonly used by professional tire shops and service stations.
- Impact wrench: An impact wrench is a power tool used to quickly and easily loosen and tighten lug nuts. It is commonly used by mechanics and automotive professionals.
These are some of the most common tools used to remove car tires. Depending on the specific situation, other tools may be needed as well. It is important to follow proper safety procedures and use the correct tools when changing a tire.